Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Marketing?

I love working with people and figuring out what makes them tick; what motivates them; what makes them do what they do...I guess that last one encompasses the previous loves. I like conducting research, coming up with solutions, and watching people succeed! I am completely new at this, being that I just received my BA in Business/Marketing diploma in the mail a couple of days ago, I am now official!


This is a difficult time, due the economic climate, to be in marketing, but being challenged is not a bad thing, right? What doesn't kill you will make you stronger...I think that's the saying, but anyway you get my drift. I am constantly thinking about what I can do to bring something valuable to the table and see businesses succeed; I hope that I can do that for my clients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment